Sunday, November 11, 2012

Clean and Simple hasn't killed me yet.

Do you do Clean and Simple stuff?  I try, let's just leave it at that . . . anyway, 
have to say, I liked using the Distress Inks on these little gift tags, or they could
be tiny notecards--anyway, the DIs kind of give it a grungy look, but it's still 
CAS, so it's a win/win, right?

It's rainy and cold here today, and I want to go hide out in the art room and 
make stuff, but instead will be having a laundry party . . . have a great Sunday, 
everyone!

PS--stuff I used: Feeling Regal stamps and Distress Inks in Victorian Velvet ,

Challenges:
Blockheads--Clean and Simple 
Crafty Creations Challenges--NO flowers
Loves Rubberstamps--Anything Goes
Cards For Men--Anything Goes
Simply Create Too--Use Your Stash

12 comments:

Debi said...

I love these Trish :-) Debi x

Ann said...

these are so pretty!!!
it is hard to do simple well...you did!!!

Karen McAlpine said...

Love the tags!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

These are so cute, Love the image and the fabulous colors. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Trisha: Your gift cards are so cute! Thanks for joining in our "Use Your Stash - Challenge #26" at Simply Create Too.

Diane
Simply Create Too DesignTeam
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

Brenda Brown said...

Love the image you have used to create these gorgeous simple cards Trisha.
hugs {brenda} xox

Lydia said...

Really cute xx thanks for sharing with us at Loves Rubberstamps xx

2amscrapper said...

looking good!

Cathy L. Calamas said...

Trish, I had to stop by and tell you that I saw a comment that you left on another blog and I hardly ever make my own christmas cards either. It will be our secret!! Love the "Crown" clean and simple cards. That's my style of card making, but it is harder than it looks, isn't it?

Olivia said...

Think they came out great. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps challenge.

Leslie said...

These are totally cool! Definitely great used as tags or tiny note cards! You got the CAS thing down!
Hugs,
Leslie

Anonymous said...

Delightful!