Saturday, January 28, 2012

some pretty pages

The new issue of Enchanting Creations is out, and
there are pages and pages of pretty things to see.

In the Shakespeare inspired section, they chose to
share one of my most favorite things I've ever made--
this altered book layout, featuring Titania, Queen
of the Fairies . . .



Titania herself is constructed from the Altered Pages Paper Dolls
page, but the hand that is holding her is my daughter's.
The page in Titania's right hand is from the script of
A Midsummer Night's Dream, which I scanned and printed.



You can see the whole issue here, and it's free!
Thank you, Enchanting Creations!

13 comments:

Cath Wilson said...

Stunning work - I love everything about it x

SusanLotus said...

I love this page! Soft and beautiful colours... Great words...
Lovely artwork!
Have a nice weekend!

AlteredPages Artsociates said...

We are proud to have sold this kit!
Trisha you are one of dearest people and most wonderful designers we have!
Jean - Alteredpages

Netty said...

Totally enchanting Trisha, love it. x

Suze Bain said...

Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous Trisha. Had a look at the magazine too, lots of beautiful pieces. xx

littlethings1 said...

Congrats !!! An amazing page , how neat to use your daughters hand !!
Eunice

Lucy Edmondson said...

This is amazing! I love everything about it. Off to look at the mag now,

Lucy x

Marjie Kemper said...

So many beautiful details, Trisha. Love it! Especially that you used your own daughter's hand.

Gerri Herbst said...

Absolutely breath taking Queen of the fairies, my dear. She is so very stunning. Bravo! on the publication too! take care gerri

Sandy said...

Trish your pages are magical.
Amazing design. Lovely. xoxo

Cameron said...

I can see why she is your fave....breathtakingly beautiful, Trish!!
Congrats on being published! You deserve it!

Sharon said...

Wow how fantastic!! Just gorgeous pages.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous piece! I can see why it was published!