Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I stand corrected.

Here's my Barbie house.

It actually had three stories.

Sorry, Barbie, but GI Joe still has better stuff.



Not the greatest clip, but this is the very same
townhouse I had. Youtube is pretty amazing--
these old commercials amuse me to no end!

Here's the creepy GI Joe with moving eyes (Lola!),
plus some of his Action Man buddies. I've got the
Sea Wolf set WITH the BOX!! sitting on the counter
right now, waiting to be sorted through and cleaned
up a bit.



All you people out there sewing, and painting,
and stamping--do a little extra for me today,
will you please?

*sigh*

2 comments:

Jana Nielson said...

Wow!! Atomic Man is hot!! He's got the best 'fro I've ever seen on a white boy

trisha too said...

The fuzzy fros are weird. Some of our Joes have bald spots--probably from people feeling up their fuzzy little heads!