Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas is coming, so why am i hanging out here?

Stuff I've done this week--
NOT gone to work,
made a zillion cookies,
made don't-ask-how-many coffee rings,
went sledding (THAT was WAY fun!),
wrapped lotsa gifts,
and
today made little clay figures for our
revised version of Clue.

All my Etsy orders came in, plus my
fabric order from Gracie Lou, and I
am so happy with all of them!

Today, I'm "shopping" here:


Enter the Oh How Lovely Shops Big Holiday Giveaway!

good times . . .
tomorrow is Candy Day. No, that's not right,
it's Decorate Cookies day. And my mom's
birthday! Happy Birthday party at my house!
She's an ice cream freak, so we're making
homemade ice cream.

Yes, in December.

Don't be so judgemental.
;)

4 comments:

Twisted Fencepost said...

Oooo, can I come hang out with you?
I like making cookies and candy.
And I love ice cream, too!1

Jana Nielson said...

That sounds like a perfect day to me!! (well, if there was diet coke involved too!...and NO Turducken)

trisha too said...

please DO come over--there's enough Christmas goodies here for
many, many, many.

okay, we ARE planning on giving some away. which is good, or we'd all need new wardrobes.

SAY NO to TURDUCKEN!

Rhonda Langley said...

I haven't been baking but DD & DS#2 and their friend Alex made white chocolate macadamia nut cookies. Believe it or not it was DS's idea!! He even bought the macadamia nuts. They were actually pretty good except they needed more white chocolate chips.

I cleaned the kitchen-does that count?