Thursday, July 31, 2008

my mother would be so proud . . .


(but she doesn't even know I have a blog!)

I'd like to thank the academy (also known as Lola)--truly,
it's an honor and delight to be called "brilliant" rather than
"doofus." But I'll answer to either.

And now, for your consideration, seven more bloggerish
people you surely would enjoy visiting:

rhonda stamps
Collage Contessa
Tipper
Angie and her artful life
bumblebee bags
Jan and her quirks of art
Christie's Creations

And now the rules according to Lola, who, I think, makes
them up as she goes (my kind of gal!):

1.The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link to the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated.
6. Write an acceptance speech in the style of the Academy Awards, thanking every body's mother, father, sister, brother, aunties and uncles and the kitchen staff at your favorite restaurant!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well Congrats to you!! And I am honored too. Thank you so much for the award.