Wednesday, December 16, 2015

it's the most wonderful time of the year . . .

List of things for me never to do again in December:
Get new carpet.
Paint the sewing room.
Get an antique booth at the local antique mall with MIL and DIL.

Don't get me wrong, all of these things are good things, just not when one is trying to Christmas . . .

In lieu of something new, here are some of my favorite Christmas goodies from the past:

This needle felted bird's nest:
on our tree


 An ATC sized triptych:

You may remember these from last year--Christmas ornaments, all in non-traditional colors:
these were all given to friends
 And back when I still had time to do swaps, oh I love love loved this box of goodies from Lynn!
still love it, and all on our tree!!

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to finish moving stuff back into that newly carpeted and painted sewing room!

Happy Wednesday, and if I don't "see" you again beforehand, a very Merry Christmas to you!

No comments: