Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Celebrate Life--a notepad to fit in my purse, with Leaky Shed Studio

 You wouldn't think finding a notepad to fit my little bag would be so difficult . . . so I did what any arty/crafty woman worth her ink would do:  made my own!  This also happens to be for my first ever Leaky Shed Studio blog post--if you'd like more details on this little paper pad, please check out the post HERE.

Filled it up with paper cut from, oh I don't know, some pad of accounting paper?  Ledger paper?  Something to do with numbers . . .

Happy Wednesday, everyone!
(We'll just be arriving home from yet another short adventure when this posts, so I'm missing What's on Your Workdesk? Wednesday, yet again--see you next week, deskers!  But if you happen by and leave a comment here, I'll track you down some time this week . .

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great shape!
So many people will stop and ask where you purchased your notebook!
Wishes
Lynne

DIYDesignStudio said...

love it Trisha!!!!!

trisha too said...

Thank you!

:)

okienurse said...

awesome Trisha! I am going to add you to Feedspot cause it looks like you are like me missing WOYWW too! Love last weeks post and it is nice seeing the book finished. Have a great week. Vickie #75

Lyneen said...

What a great idea to cut the chip board in half!!!! I am going to have to use that on a future project!!!! TFS!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's a wonderful booklet, such a great idea.
Thanks for your lovely comment on my Favorite Food page. The background is a magazine page and I've stenciled the woman with black gesso and the dots with golden texture paste. The word PASTA is stamped with StazOn.