Wednesday, August 24, 2011

sunshine boy



There may be something wrong with my sense of humor,
but this one makes me giggle! It's destined to
go to the college bound boy, also, so I hope he thinks
it's silly, too. The newest challenge at Gingersnap
Creations
in primary colors (bet you coulda guessed
that!), and the sentiment, which I printed on vellum,
is from The Stamping Boutique, who is kindly sponsoring
the challenges this month, giving you a chance at some
fun digi prizes!

The background is an acrylic paint monoprint, with crayon highlights,
brads, ribbon, and trim. The rather severe looking sunshine boy is
once again from the same Altered Pages sheet as the Reginalds,
printed in red.

Okay, I promise to put away the dour faced gentlemen . . .
for at least a few months!



7 comments:

Netty said...

Terrific use of the colour scheme Trisha. x

Ali Manning said...

This is great fun, Trisha - it's perfect for a college bound boy!

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a fun card- love the primary colors and hope your son will love this. I am a silly card for my daughter going to college too. The envelope you send arrived today- I cannot wait to create with it!

Valerie-Jael said...

Great colours, love your fun piece! Valerie

Cameron said...

Those colors look amazing together! I love the font of that stamp, too!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Another fun piece! Wonderfully done!