Saturday, January 17, 2009

Valentine atcs (or tags, or garland . . .)

. . . haven't really decided. May find a swap
to send them in to, or string them all up on
a garland.

(A little update--four of these are traded
out, the Friends atc specifically. If you want
to swap atcs for any of the others, let me
know via e-mail through the link on my profile
page. I'd love to add your atc to my collection!)





They all use Altered Pages collage images,
most have Basic Grey Blush paper in the background,
and, of course, ribbon, lace, etc. All that fun
Valentine "stuff."

We always had the best time making huge, elaborate
Valentines for the grands when we were--my mom
would get out all her sewing trims, and, of course,
the paper doilies and construction paper!

Do YOU have a Valentine tradition?

12 comments:

June said...

What beautiful tags these are
Hugs June x

Susan Stringfellow said...

Oh these are wonderful! I love all of them but my fave is the kitty with the brush. I need to order some image sheets!

Rhonda Langley said...

I really love making Valentines!!! Your valentine tags are great-love all the lace and pretties!! Put them on a garland of course!!! Or you could give one to me.

Contessa Kris said...

These are scrumptious! I love all the vintage looks and embellishments. Love that alteredpages collage sheet! Need to order it.

The Studio at Crow Haven Farm, LLC said...

YES! Pouting Ameila has been know to frequent homes without me knowing! LOL Thanks for stopping by and letting me find you! Your tags are just wonderful and I would love to win them! oh...and so would little pouter! giggling!
Please enter my name in your drawing!
Great to meet you!
Cheers!

Unknown said...

these are so pretty! melinda

Anonymous said...

I've been trying to make some Valentines-but nothing has inspired me-until now. Love all of yours and I'm going to give it a try.

Ariane said...

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog - I really appreciate it. I'd love to trade ATCs with you, I really like your valentines - almost all the ones on my blog are still available ;)you might have to scroll a bit to see them... But if you have a theme you like especially I'd love to make one for you. Hugs, Ariane

*jean* said...

ooo your valentines are wonderful!!! i'm a homeschool mom too! i tried to reply to your request in the altered pages yahoo group but it didn't go through!! you can get to my blog from this comment!!! your blog is really nice!!

jeanz

Art By Wanda said...

Fabulous!! These are all so pretty!!!

Cheryl said...

Very very pretty!

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

Oh these are awesome!!! I've bookmarked your blog. :)