Tuesday, November 11, 2008

don't even think about it.



Don't go visit Dana. She isn't giving away (can
you even believe she'd give these babies away??)
these delicious quilts.

*sigh*
(I'm ashamed to say I'm feeling a little covetous.)

Don't even think about going to see Lola, either.
She's not giving away anything wonderful and amazing.

Nope.

Nada.

And nothing is happening with the Red Hen, either.
She does not have a lovely Etsy store. Don't be
ridiculous.

Oh my gosh, and if you love yarn and fibers,
do NOT visit Your Impact Matters.
The Sexy Sheep Etsy shop--I'll just stop there.
I'm laughing too hard at the name . . .

Here's another place to NOT go visit and
check out the Christmas blog candy:
Creative Antics.

This post just keeps getting longer and
longer. I'm not kidding, I don't even
look for these things, they just appear
out of the clear blue bloggy sky. This one
is at Bootiful Stampz, for a giveaway
every day this month.

3 comments:

Debby said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love your blog banner and you are quite the enabler aren't you?!

Tipper said...

Very cute!! I wish I could win one of those quilts!!

Julie said...

Hey, the whole point was to get new readers not keep them away, rotfl!!! Thanks for the mention anyway.