Wednesday, February 27, 2008

latest project and tag


Working on this for my daughter, not
finished. Still beading a side, so
will have to wait to show
the final results.

I don't know about this tag thing.
I'm such a lurker that people will be
wondering who exactly
this goofball is.

Kris double tagged me, therefore I'm so still tagging her.

Ellie got me first--check out her gorgeous holiday pics, and artwork, too. Her list of 7 things is truly wild!

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here's my seven things.

1. I am not computer literate, and this was especially painful
and difficult for me to do. Oh, wait, no, it helped me stretch
and grow. *snort*

2. When I laugh really hard, I actually do snort in a quite
unladylike fashion.

3. I sniff crayons. That's right, just what it says, I sniff
crayons. Don't judge me.

4. I am a dilettante; Jill of all trades, master of none. *sigh*
Wait a minute: I looked up dilettante, just to make sure I
was spelling it correctly, and it means over-opinionated
AND underqualified. Hey, I freely admit to the underqualified,
so that negates the over-opinionated right off. So much for
that.

5. When my husband opens doors for me, it makes me feel loved
and unworthy at the same time. He's a wonderful person.

6. I am something of a hermit, and like it that way!

7. It may sound strange, but truly, I do like to clean.
It's just there are so many other things I like to do more.



So I'm tagging:
the Collage Contessa
(she's been BUSY--check out her artwork)
Sparklin' Suzy
Lola
ginger at home
Suzy and Lola (Jana) and ginger are such the sewers!
rice (gorgeous fabric postcards!)
Gretchen (Gretchen is a sewer,
too, and you can actually buy her things on Etsy!)
and crafty Joan, who is an art swap queen, and probably doesn't know I stalk her blog.

4 comments:

Jana Nielson said...

I must admit it...I sniff crayons too!

Sophie said...

I'm a crayon sniffer too!

Contessa Kris said...

You crayon sniffer you! I knew this already. I sniffed my painting for some reason the other day and thought of you. It was so weird.
I am so a hermit too, you can't tell me I'm not just because I went out to dinner with my family.
The puppy just walked by with toilet paper stuck to her foot. I wonder what she has been doing! lol Gotta go check.

Anonymous said...

Truly wild ........ and here I thought I was a nearly 60 boring old fart(ess).

Sniff crayons, I rather sniff flowers - still whatever you fancy. I love reading these weird lists. Logging on and seeing what people come up with. People are so wonderful and varied.

Love your hearty beady thingy.

Ellie