Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not
envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it
is not easily angered, it keeps no record
of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil
but rejoices with the truth. It always
protects, always trusts, always hopes,
always perseveres."

Happy Valentine's Day to you all!

I have some hearts to mail to:
Mary Timme
rice
Debra Johnson
Jodi Barone
kimmikat (Susie)
Pandora's Artbox

and one for Lisa, because she deserves it for organizing
the One World One Heart event, yes?

So, yes, I'm sending out seven instead of five, as I
kind of went overboard with the whole felting thing
(due to my compulsive need to stab something??)

Will contact all the peoples with my e-mail address,
so you can send me your addresses, on the morrow.

Show some love today! :)

Added note: Debra, I can't figure out any way to
contact you . . . let me know . . .

1 comment:

Susie said...

Hi trisha.
I'm thrilled. Thank you so much! I know nothing about felting so I am eager to see my wee heart.
This has been a great event, with a whole bunch of great people! Wonderful world!
Hugs,
Susie.