Saturday, January 14, 2017

Just Glue It, Day 3

Day Three ended up with a theme.




JGI is a personal challenge, so it's okay if you don't get the theme.  It's something I probably don't need to be reminded of, however--smile and nod . . .

Short story time:
One day my Aunt June and I were having a conversation.  I was young at the time, still in school, and I don't remember what we were talking about, but I do remember her reaction.

"Well, you're just like your mother.  You smile and nod and do whatever you want to anyway."

My blog friend of many years, Krisha, has inspired me to join in some challenges:
A Vintage Journey--Going 'round in circles :  pencil circles at borders of pages, mirroring circle on library sign
Creative Artiste--Anything Mixed Media Goes
Frilly and Funkie--New Year's Inspiration (smile and nod, and do what you want to anyway!)

Have a wonderful weekend!
:)

3 comments:

Judy McKay said...

Interesting challenge. Great project. Thank you for joining us at Creative Artiste this month. Judy DT

Krisha said...

Thanks for the shout out!
Glad I could be an inspiration for you to get back to joining some challenges...*grin*
I like the collection of "glue ons" on this page.....very interesting.
Now YOU have inspired me to do some gluing...LOL!

Annie said...

Thank you for joining in with us at A Vintge Journey challenge

Annie x