Thursday, February 03, 2011

another installment of "hot beverages"

(If you're looking for the One World, One Heart
post, it's the next post!)

Here we are again, in the "coffee, tea, chocolate
drinks" book--this layout is pertaining to coffee:


See that middle pocket? It's a coffee
filter, and it holds an atc I got in 2007.
Unfortunately, I can't decipher who sent
it--if it's yours, let me know. And let me
tell you, ladies, it's a whole lot easier to
stamp on something BEFORE you bind it into a
book. What was I thinking???
***sigh***


Here's the other side--the collage image
is a from a vintage advertisement for
espresso. The collage images used here are
from Altered Pages.

This layout goes along with the Spicy Supply
challenge (coffee filters) at Gingersnap Creations
.

20 comments:

Jingle said...

This is just great!

PetraB said...

Just awesome. Cannot wait to see the book when it is finished.

Art Chick said...

I love this, Trisha. Just exploring all the details...all the little creative elements, it's so full of visual interest. It makes me want to touch it with own hands and turn those pages. Love how you used the coffee filter too!

Jean Franks Beck said...

Love this project! So fun with all the vintage, retro pages, and the coffee filters are such perfect little pocket pages. :)

Rhonda Langley said...

My kind of book-one about coffee! Love the coffee filter page-creative touch!

Lynn Stevens said...

Now thats clever, a page made form a coffee filter, who would have thunk it! LOL
and great way to hold those atc's

Valerie-Jael said...

Great idea, love it!

Anonymous said...

This is a great book, love this layout. xx

Rhonda said...

Love the coffee filter pocket - brilliant idea! This book is just plain yummy! cheers - rhonda

Mami Made It said...

Wonderfully made! Great!

SmilynStef said...

I've done the "attach before I stamp" many times, and I agree ... but it looks like you pulled it off brilliantly ... thanks for joining our Spicy Supply Challenge at Gingersnap Creations.

Unknown said...

This is a lovely book. I have made that same mistake (not stamping 1st) many times when will I learn ha ha

Love Dawn xx

Jobi said...

I love your blog and you unique prizes. Hope to visit again after OWOH event is over and all is calm.
jobi@watercoloryourworld.com

ByLightOfMoon said...

Hi Trisha,

Your art books are fabulous!
Smiles, Cyndi

Anonymous said...

Ah coffee too. I grow some for myself. I'll go through a lot for a great cuppa joe.

Anonymous said...

this is just lovely!

Maggie said...

Fabulous pages and congrats for being picked as Home Page Artist for this challenge

Laurie said...

A coffee filter pocket...very cute!

NEEDLEWINGS said...

Love that coffee filter pocket! AWESOME!

Angie said...

Hi Trisha. I received my wonderful ATC Kit (from the OWOH drawing). Thank you so much!