Tuesday, February 11, 2014

heartFELT revisited . . .

It's February, and time for hearty things in the latest issue of the Unruly Paper Arts blogozine.  My column this month--it's up TODAY, please stop by for a look!-- features an easy needle felted atc--thus the heartFELT (you know I can't resist the occasional pun).  Here is a look--this atc is on its way across the ocean to a bloggy friend, I hope she likes it:
you can see the full atc at Unruly Paper Arts

Above all else, guard your heart,for it is the wellspring of life.  Proverbs 4:23

I've actually made similar atcs before, and inchies, too--here is one from several years ago:
(here's the blog post)
Oh wow.  Now I want to make inchies again!!!  That is one tiny heart . . .

4 comments:

Cathy L. Calamas said...

So beautiful , had to pop over here from UPA. Love the inchie,too. Where do you get your felting supplies? I'd love to try this. That would mean breaking my no new supplies vow. Oh well :))

trisha too said...

Thank you, Cathy! Well the good news is that basic needle felting supplies are VERY reasonable; I got a set of various colored roving wools and a set of 3 sizes of needles on ebay for less than $15 dollars, so well worth it!

:)

Dianne said...

I just went over and left some love cause I looooooove it, glad I finally got to see it.. ((( BIG HUGS )))

Michele said...

oooh pretty! xo