Thursday, March 23, 2017

peeky Easter egg!

Are you as happy as I am to welcome spring? I've already started Eastering with this little cutie:
image from Altered Pages

I've made quite a few of these Peeky Eggs (you know, like hollow sugar or chocolate eggs), but this one is my favorite so far.  That's partly due to the sweet little girl, and partly because of the shimmery metallic finish of the Curious Metallics Smoosh Roses surrounding her.  Not sure what a Smoosh Rose is?  You can learn how to make your own HERE
Those roses are so simple, I like to make a bunch in neutrals and save them to use in later projects.

Are YOU Eastering yet???

2 comments:

Michele said...

such a darling peeky egg, you're a master at this form Trish! xo

DIYDesignStudio said...

This is so YOU. Precious, pretty and stunning!