1. Rectangular panels = the fastest way to go
2. Stitching the panels to the hanging ribbon or strip of fabric with a sewing machine = faster and easier than gluing.
3. Colored staples look cute, too, and are even easier than stitching or gluing.
4. Clothespins win for the easiest way to hang!
5. If you're doing stuff like inks/paints around the edges of the panels, do that BEFORE sewing.
6. 3D elements are fun, but if you're planning on storing the bunting, they're a huge pain. (Says the woman who added a million ribbon roses to the cutest little baby girl bunting ever, and then tried to fold it up . . .)
That's it. That's my words of wisdom ***snorts with laughter*** for the day.
Heed them, my friends.
More Valentine info today at my Altered Pages post. Happy Thursday to you! :)