Thursday, October 08, 2015

October already. Is that a trick or a treat???


I tend to think it's a trick . . .

Anyway, it's definitely time for me to check in here at the poor neglected blog!  Unruly Paper Arts has launched a new issue, this month is ANYTHING GOES, so there's no telling what the contributers will come up with for you!
Shadow Box House by Helene Huber at UPA

Today at the Altered Pages blog, I'm sharing some Halloween themed atcs with Gelli print backgrounds:
acrylic paint on deli wrap paper Gelli prints

Okay.  That's my check-in for today.  Have a great week, everyone!


2 comments:

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Loving those Gelli prints - wonderful colour!

Rushd Lady said...

I'm going to break out my gelli printing plate soon, but enjoy looking at your prints! I've got some ideas percolating in my head. . .