Saturday, April 05, 2014

Floriculture--a tiny gift tag booklet

A tiny tag booklet for the Rogue Redhead Blog Hop--I see this as a gift tag,
tied to a flower pot full of gardening goodies, a sweet Easter or May Day or
Mother's Day gifty for someone who loves growing flowers:

Clean and Simple!



(Even better, the Floriculture plate is on sale this month for only $10!)
Find more spring-like projects using stamps from the Rogue Redhead Designs
Floriculture set at the RRD Blog Hop.

Join the Rogue Crew in our Floriculture Tag  blog hop!  Here is your list of links to follow:

Sharon Briss - Ill Tempered Ink
Helene Huber - Lotsa Scrap from 2amscrapper
Krisha Ogle - Krisha's Keepsakes
Vicki Robertson - He"Artful" Validation of Vicki
Debi Ryan - My Bird Flying Free
Trisha Too - Easily Amused, Hard to Offend...
Barbara Washington - Magic Delights
Sharon Briss - Rogue Redhead Designs blog

Happy hopping, and have a wonderful weekend!

12 comments:

2amscrapper said...

such a sweet idea!

Anonymous said...

Completely stunning as always!!

Vicki said...

Fabulous tag book!

Kim Mraz said...

What a fun little idea-- love the tag book! And I LOVE that it's tied to a flower pot full of goodies! My Mom would loooooooove this:) THANKS for sharing!

THANKS for stopping by my blog and leaving love! You've made my day <3

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OOOPS--- this was supposed to be under my blog name! SORRY!

What a fun little idea-- love the tag book! And I LOVE that it's tied to a flower pot full of goodies! My Mom would loooooooove this:) THANKS for sharing!

THANKS for stopping by my blog and leaving love! You've made my day <3

Julie Lee said...

Both a gorgeous and thoughtful gift. Who could not be delighted to receive it? Julie Ann xx

Debi said...

Trisha, beautiful and elegant- perfect gift tags <3 Debi x

BarbaraW said...

This really would make a wonderful gift tag. It's beautiful.

Krisha said...

What a simply wonderful gift tag!

Barbara Rankin said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

This would make a gift of a plant extra, extra special.
Wishes
Lynne

Ann said...

so pretty!!!
a great idea!